And she fell1 upon her face and she prostrated2 before him towards the ground. And she said3 to him, "On what account have I found4 favor in your eyes to give me recognition5 when I am a foreign womain?"
- Qal Imperfect 3fs + vav-consecutive - from נפל
- Qal Imperfect 3fs + vav-consecutive + 3ms suffix - from שחת
- Qal Imperfect 3fs + vav-consecutive - from אמר
- Qal Perfect 1cs - from מצא
- Hifil Infinitive Construct + 1cs suffix + ל prefix - from נכר
The hardest part about this one was all of the wierd verbs - שחת does a consonantal inversion, and there were two first-נ verbs, one in a not-often-seen form.
- נפל - to fall / to lie
- שחת - to prostrate / to go to ruin
- מצא - to attain or to find
- מדוע - wherefore, on what account, literally "what being known"
- חן - favor / grace
- נכר - to regard or to recognize, same in the Hifil
Took longer than I thought, but wasn't bad.